In the late 1600's this precious building at 17 Chalmers Street made of coral stone from Bermuda came to life many believe as a tavern. After years of service as a tavern, art studio, law office and gallery,
The Pink House and its garden have been united with the gallery of Gaye Sanders Fisher at 124 Church Street. It will serve as Gaye's studio and guest house.
"Saving A Life"
image 14 x 20